Sales and Marketing Executive
- Company:Diamond Drilling and Cutting Services
The Sales and Marketing Executive position is an exciting new role within a well-established but growing business and industry. The candidate has an opportunity to make this role their own and should be a highly motivated self-starter. The right person for this role should be a confident communicator that enjoys and strives when building relationships to gain new business knowledge on upcoming contracts the D-Drill services can be provided.
- Develop a strong working relationship with customers to support implementation and adoption of D-Drill services.
- Leveraging market data gained through tenacious research and liaising with the customers and key stakeholders on new and existing business contracts
- Leverage sales conversions by contacting customers by telephone to follow up on all outstanding quotations
- Implementing an annual content strategy, that supports and enhances marketing initiatives, ongoing and management of that content calendar
- Creation and management of a video and blog content library, ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of quality and tone of voice, and maximises Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for all channels
- Creation and management of content to increase audience on social media platforms such as Facebook and Linkedin. Implement strategy to maximise PPC and Adword advertising.
- Measuring content effectiveness by reviewing analytics and adjusting strategy based on those results
- Harness internal knowledge by liaising with the Managing Director and Managers at all levels in the organisation.
- Conducting periodic competitive audits and looking into affiliations with industry websites
- Follow up with existing customers to establish service levels are being meet and acquire testimonials
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication at all levels, confident and tenacious in building relationships
- Marketing experience, ideally in a construction environment preferred but not essential
- Good command of the English language, excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Excellent understanding of social media
- Track record of producing high quality content
- Eye for creative social media content and imagery
- Strong curiosity and passion for marketing channels and tools
- Ability to test content formats and determine the optimal approach to reaching target audiences
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work
- Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
£20,000 - £25,000
Annual leave entitlement of 21 days plus Bank Holiday