Our diamond drilling services cut holes quickly and cleanly from 7-1500mm diameter and to various depths (reached with barrel extensions) through reinforced concrete, brickwork, Stonework, block and asphalt. We have horizontal, vertical and inverted diamond drills for confined spaces, all with a water feed to ensure a clean, dust-free environment.
Diamond drilling provides a reliable, flexible way to prepare for construction work, such as mechanical and electrical services, telephone cables, heating and pipework conduits and ventilation shafts.
- Quick, efficient and non-vibratory
- Non-destructive: a reduced risk of causing structural damage
- Very little noise and no dust
- Less debris produced so saves time and disposal costs
- Lightweight, portable equipment
- Ideal for difficult situations (eg tights spaces, underwater)
- Can be remote controlled for extra safety
Do you have a diamond drilling job in mind?
Call us on 0800 33 74 55 to find out more.