D-Drill provide inspection and analysis of hardened concrete samples at a UKAS accredited laboratory so you can be confident about the standard of work being carried out on your projects. Testing is carried out to British and European standards.
We extract a cylindrical core that is tested to assess the strength, quality, and integrity of the concrete. It is commonly used in construction projects to meet regulatory and industry standards, evaluate existing structures and informs decision making regarding maintenance and repair.
The benefits of Concrete Core Testing with D-Drill & Sawing:
- Assess for structural safety – determine the compressive strength of concrete assessing the structural integrity and load-bearing capacity of a concrete element.
- Assess for composition – understanding the properties of the concrete, such as density, permeability, and durability.
- Assess for corrosion and deterioration – test for the presence of corrosion, chemical reactions, or other forms of deterioration within the concrete.
- Non-destructive evaluation – we remove only a small sample, leaving the rest of the structure intact.
- Compliance with standards – we partner with a UKAS accredited laboratory to ensure you meet regulatory and industry standards.
Do you have a core testing job in mind?
Call us on 0800 33 74 55 to find out more.